How it Works
- Apply a base coat. While not totally necessary, base coats protect and strengthen your nails and help your polish stay on longer
- Neatly apply one coat of the magnetic nail polish, but don't use the magnet yet. Having one solid layer helps make your designs pop more and allows some room for error in case you miss a spot with your second coat
- Apply a thick layer of magnetic polish to one nail. It should not be dripping all over the place or pooling on your nails, but you will want a little more polish than you would regularly apply
- Before it dries, use the magnet. Depending on what kind of magnet you're using, there are different ways to do this, but even if you "mess up", don't fret. Magnetic polish is meant to create unique, often imperfect designs, and that's part of what makes it fun. Be careful not to touch the magnet to the wet polish, however, as it can really make a mess.
- Wait a few minutes for your nails to fully dry, then apply a top coat and go show off your amazing nails.